Innovative care is available throughout the Region
Whether you need routine care or highly specialized treatment, you’ll find excellent healthcare access in Orange County:
- Ready access to a Level 1 Trauma Center
- Top cancer, heart and orthopedic centers
- The area’s premier women’s health center is in nearby Bloomington
- Specialty care in everything from genetic testing to otolaryngology
Bloomington Hospital of Orange County is a leader in electronic health records.
Electronic health records are widely recognized as an effective way to improve patient health and cut healthcare costs.
- An operational health information exchange organization
- Databases that connect 39 hospitals, 10,000 physicians and 6 million patients
- Real-time, secure delivery of lab results, reports, and medication and treatment histories
Orange County has health care facilities to meet the special needs of counseling services, senior nursing care or housing needs, 24 hour emergency needs, EMS services, AIR VAC and trained volunteer emergency units in each community.